Fourth of July is just days away. And it can be overwhelming to find the perfect place to celebrate. Here are five restaurants gearing up to celebrate the red, white and blue.
SweetWater 4th of July Patio Party Takeover at TWO urban licks:
- TWO urban licks and SweetWater Brewing Company have joined forces to host a special red, white, brews and BBQ this Fourth of July from 11 a.m. to 4 p.m. Conveniently located in the Old Fourth Ward on the Atlanta BeltLine, revelers are invited to enjoy live music and a fiery backyard BBQ, complete with all the fixings and courtesy of Executive Chef Michael Bertozzi on TWO’s expansive patio. SweetWater Brewing Company will also be on site serving local favorites including: SweetWater 420, IPA, Hash Session, Goin’ Coastal Pineapple IPA and Cool Breeze Cucumber Saison. The event is free to attend with purchase of food and/or beverage. To make a reservation, call 404.522.4622 or visit
Two urban licks is located at 820 Ralph McGill Blvd. Atlanta, GA 30306.
Peachtree Road Race Runners Can Enjoy a Special Brunch at Hampton + Hudson:
- Hampton + Hudson, a go-to haunt located in Inman Park, is offering a complimentary brunch entrée up to $15 for Peachtree Road Race runners that present their race number from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m on Tuesday, July 4th. Hungry guests can also enjoy local brunch favorites from Executive Chef Savannah Sasser, such as her mouth-watering Chicken Benny, served with sweat tea fried thighs, green tomato relish, tabasco, hollo-daze and a poached egg; or the Bee’s Knees Burger, served with premium Brasstown beef, smoked pimento cheese, pickled green chutney, and bacon, on a sesame bun. Revelers wanting to continue the celebration can also enjoy Old Fourth Distillery’s newly released “Lawn Dart” lemonade cocktails all day long. To make a reservation, call 404.948.2123 or visit www.hamptonandhudson.com.
Hampton + Hudson is located in Inman Park at 299 N. Highland Ave., Unit L, Atlanta, GA 30307. For more on Hampton + Hudson, visit www.hamptonandhudson.com.
Head To Dantanna’s For All-American Fourth of July Specials:
- With three convenient locations, Buckhead, Downtown and Sandy Springs, Dantanna’s is celebrating Fourth of July with classic All-American specials including hotdogs, hamburgers, potato salad, and more. Hungry diners can even nosh on a BBQ Pork Plate, featuring shredded pork shoulder, house-made barbecue sauce, Texas toast, fried onion and coleslaw, or a half rack of St. Louis ribs, served with fresh corn on the cob. Dantanna’s full menu, featuring additional American classics from steaks and burgers to salads and seafood, will also be available. For more information or to make a reservation, visit www.dantannas.com or call 404.705.8873.
Dantanna’s Buckhead is located at the Shops Around Lenox, 3400 Around Lenox Rd NE #304, Atlanta, GA 30326. Dantanna’s Downtown is located at 1 CNN Center #269, Atlanta, GA 30303, and Dantanna’s Sandy Springs is located at Abernathy Square, 6649 Roswell Road Unit 30, Sandy Springs, GA 30328. For more information visit www.dantannas.com or call 404.705.8873.
TAP’s 10th Annual Fourth of July Party on the Patio:
- Patriotic partygoers are invited to watch the annual Peachtree Road Race during TAP’s 10th Annual Fourth of July Party on the patio from 7 a.m. to 2 p.m. Overlooking Peachtree Street in the heart of Midtown – revelers are invited to enjoy frosty craft brews until 11 a.m. when the full menu brunch kicks in, featuring patriotic drink specials and signature favorites like Stuffed French Toast and Short Staked Pancakes, while toasting to red, white and blue. TAP will not be taking reservations, seating will be first come first serve. For more information about the event, visit www.tapat1180.com or call 404.347.2220.
Tap is located at 1180 Peachtree St NE, Atlanta, GA 30309.
The Neighborhood Café and Brasserie at PARISH Hosts Stars and Stripes Brunch:
- Brunch lovers can get a head start on Fourth of July festivities at The Neighborhood Café and Brasserie during PARISH’s Stars and Stripes brunch on Tuesday, July 4th. Featuring a hearty and flavorsome menu created by Executive Chef Stuart Tracy, brunch lovers can get patriotic and celebrate Independence Day with favorites like the American Breakfast – scrambled eggs, a choice of country sausage or applewood smoked bacon, grits or potatoes and a biscuit; The Burger – grass fed beef, benton’s bacon jam, dijonaise, grilled onion, cheddar and house cut fries; Chicken and Waffles – fried chicken, blueberry waffle, Sriracha butter and peanuts, and much more. With inspired, familiar American food, an inventive beverage program, and warm hospitality, The Neighborhood Café will be open from 8 a.m. to 3 p.m. and The Brasserie will be open from 10 a.m. to 3 p.m. PARISH will be closed for dinner. For more information or to make reservations, call 404.681.4434 or visit parishatl.com.
Parish is located at N. Highland Ave. Atlanta, GA 30307.